The Pittsburgh Buddhist Center welcomes people of all religions and faiths. You are welcome to visit us whenever the monks are available at the center. Because their schedules occasionally require their presence elsewhere, please call 724-295-2525 before planning your visit.
Events happening this month
All the events are free and open to public, unless otherwise noted. Please check the Events schedule below for upcoming events.
- Weekly Meditation Session on July 3, 2019 7:00 pm
- Sunday Dhamma school for children on July 7, 2019 1:30 pm
- Weekly Meditation Session on July 10, 2019 7:00 pm
- 2019 Vass Aradana Dana & July Monthly Program on July 14, 2019 11:00 am
- Weekly Meditation Session on July 17, 2019 7:00 pm
- Weekly Meditation Session on July 24, 2019 7:00 pm