The Pittsburgh Buddhist Center welcomes people of all religions and faiths. You are welcome to visit us whenever the monks are available at the center. Because their schedules occasionally require their presence elsewhere, please call 724-295-2525 before planning your visit.
Events happening this month
All the events are free and open to public, unless otherwise noted. Please check the Events schedule below for upcoming events.
- Sunday Dhamma school for children on August 4, 2019 1:30 pm
- Weekly Meditation Session on August 7, 2019 7:00 pm
- Weekly Meditation Session on August 14, 2019 7:00 pm
- Weekly Meditation Session on August 21, 2019 7:00 pm
- 2019 Children’s Buddhist Camp on August 25, 2019
- Weekly Meditation Session on August 28, 2019 7:00 pm